Chicago Fire FC II Vs. Philadelphia Union II
7000 South Harlem Avenue, Bridgeview
Chicago Fire FC II take on Philadelphia Union II for their second home game of the season at SeatGeek Stadium. All home games are free and open to the public.
Chicago Fire FC II is the reserve team of Chicago Fire FC and participates in MLS Next Pro, a men’s professional soccer league in America and Canada.
What time do gates open?
- Gate F opens to fans one hour prior to the listed kickoff time on Chicago Fire II matchdays.
What is the bag policy?
- NO bags will be permitted in the stadium other than bags not exceeding 14” x 14”, 6” or smaller, ADA/medical bags and manufactured diaper bags.
Where can I sit?
- Fans will be seated on the east side of the stadium behind the player benches In sections 127, 128, and 129.
What time do parking lots open?
- Parking lots open two hours prior to the listed kickoff time on Chicago Fire II matchdays.
How much does parking cost?
- Parking at SeatGeek Stadium is free on Chicago Fire II matchdays.
Is tailgating allowed?
- Tailgating is not allowed at Chicago Fire II home matches.
Will concessions be available for purchase?
- No concessions will be sold during Chicago Fire II home matches. Fans are allowed to bring in one sealed water bottle per person. Outside food is permitted. Alcohol is not permitted.
Will merchandise be available for purchase?
- Fans can find the Chicago Fire Merch Truck parked outside Gate F on Chicago Fire II match days.