For the safety and comfort of your fellow guests, please keep the aisles clear. Standing or sitting in the aisles is prohibited.
Animals or pets are not permitted at with the exception of service animals for guests with disabilities.
Requests for game day announcements on the scoreboard on the west end of the field should be made at least seventy-two (72) hours in advance of the game in order to guarantee the announcement will be shown. Scoreboard announcements are rarely permitted during concerts and special events and are at the sole discretion of the promoter of the event. For more information pertaining to a specific event please send us a message on our contact us page.
Four ATMs are located within the stadium, three of which are along the Main Concourse, behind Sections 103, 114, 128, and 130. The other is located outside of Gate D, next to the Ticket Office. For certain events, additional ATMs may be placed in strategic locations as needed.
Our goal is to promote responsible alcohol service and enhance guest safety and enjoyment. SEATGEEK STADIUM staff is trained in responsible alcohol management.
- Alcohol may not be brought inside the stadium.
- Any person found inside the building with alcohol not purchased in SEATGEEK STADIUM is subject to immediate ejection.
- A person may not enter the venue in an intoxicated state. Intoxication in a public place is a criminal offense.
- Any person found on the property in an intoxicated state shall be removed from the premises.
- Any person purchasing, possessing, or consuming alcohol must be twenty-one years of age or older and be able to produce acceptable photo identification proving their age.
Acceptable forms of identification at SEATGEEK STADIUM are:
- A Valid Driver’s Licence
- Military Identification
- Valid Passport
- Government Issued ID Card
While we always strive to provide the most accurate information regarding SEATGEEK STADIUM policies, alcohol policies are subject to change without notice.
Fans are prohibited from bringing the following into the stadium:
- Large purses
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Camera bags
- Any bag larger than 14″ x 14″ x 6″
Special considerations will be made for guests with special medical needs and parents caring for infants.
Banners, Flags, and Signs
Banners, flags, and signs (collectively, “Banners”) are permitted within the stadium provided they comply with the following requirements:
- Banners must be event-related and may not be commercial or political in nature; Banners may not include advertisements, logos or political endorsements/slogans.
- Banners may not contain images, words or other information that is (or could be construed as being) derogatory, obscene, profane, indecent, vulgar, offensive, graphic, dangerous, inappropriate, objectionable or in “poor taste”.
- Banners may not interfere with the view or enjoyment of others.
- Banners may not be attached to a pole or any other object that could cause harm to others
- Banners may not be constructed of wood, metal or any other material that could cause harm to others.
- Banners may not be larger than 3 feet by 5 feet, if they are hung, or 3 feet by 3 feet, if they are held in hand, unless otherwise approved by stadium management.
- Banners (or parts thereof) may not be used as projectiles.
- Banners may be hung only with the permission of stadium management. If approved, Banners may be hung only with rope, string or plastic ties and may not block any existing signage or vent, or damage any stadium walls, paint, railings, glass, etc.
STADIUM MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REMOVE AND CONFISCATE ANY BANNER AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON.
Please note – some events may prohibit Banners of any type, such as concerts, selected family events and other sanctioned events. While Banners that meet the above guidelines are permitted at most sporting events, SEATGEEK STADIUM reserves the right to modify or cancel this policy at any time without notice, if deemed necessary by management.
Click here for the events calendar. (Link to Events Calendar)
Guests are permitted to use cellular phones as long as they do not interfere with other guests in the seating area. If guests need to have a long cell phone conversation, it is suggested that they exit the seating area and conduct the conversation on the concourse.
Chicago Red Stars events: All children who have reached their second birthday require a ticket to gain admission.
Concerts & other events: Tickets are required for patrons of all ages — no exceptions unless otherwise specified by the promoter.
Cameras, photography and recording devices
No commercial or flash photography of any kind is permitted. Camcorders or any other audio/visual equipment is prohibited unless authorized in advance by the team/promoter or performer. Specifically, the use of the following equipment is not permitted:
- Lenses or Lens Attachments over 6″
- Monopods or tripods
- Flash equipment of any sort
Management reserves the right to change policies as events dictate. For most concerts, cameras and other recording devices are not permitted.
Code of Conduct
SEATGEEK STADIUM is committed to providing all guests with the ultimate fan experience. We ask all guests to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Guests shall be respectful of all other guests, fans, participants, referees, entertainers, athletes, stadium staff and stadium property.
- Guests shall not interfere in other guests’ enjoyment of the event.
- Guests who drink alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner.
- Guests shall smoke only in designated areas within SEATGEEK STADIUM.
- Guests shall refrain from using offensive language, making obscene gestures, throwing objects, using flares, fireworks, smoke bombs and other prohibited items.
- Guests shall never enter the field of play, the performance area or interfere with the event in any fashion.
- Guests shall comply with the direction and instructions of SEATGEEK STADIUM staff.
Guests who fail to comply with the SEATGEEK STADIUM Code of Conduct are subject to ejection from the Stadium. We thank you for your cooperation.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend their selected event:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
SEATGEEK STADIUM is committed to providing the highest standard of safety for our visitors and employees. Should you need immediate assistance, please notify the nearest security guard, usher, or visit Guest Services, located behind section 128.
All guests may enter the facility through Gate A, Gate B, Gate C, or Gate F. All Suite and Club seat holders may enter at Gate D. The Media entry gate is located at Gate E. Gates open approximately 90 minutes prior to event time. Ticketholders in Sections 135-139 should specifically enter through Gate A.
- Chicago Red Stars: Gates open approximately 60 minutes prior to event time.
- General tickets enter Gate C.
- Suite and Club seat holders enter Gate D.
- Media, VIP Table Ticket Holders, and Field Site Seat Ticket Holders enter Gate E.
Please contact Village of Bridgeview for all employment opportunities pertaining to SeatGeek Stadium at [email protected]
Should there be an immediate need to evacuate the stadium; guests will be given instructions via the public address system as well as from stadium staff. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with two exits closest to your seats.
Non-authorized guests are strictly prohibited from entering the field or playing surface. Any guest attempting this action will be subject to ejection and criminal prosecution.
Outside food and beverages are not allowed in to SEATGEEK STADIUM. For your convenience, there are concession stands and carts located on the main concourse throughout the Stadium and mobile vendors during most events.
First Aid / Medical Services
A First Aid station is located on the Main Concourse behind section 120. If you require medical attention, please go to the First Aid station or notify the nearest SEATGEEK STADIUM staff member.
Our Guest Services representatives are available to assist you with any questions, issues or concerns during your visit to SEATGEEK STADIUM. During the event, representatives can be found at the Guest Services booth on the Main Concourse behind section 128 on the east side of the stadium.
During the event, representatives can answer questions, address concerns, assist with lost children, provide wheelchairs for event use, provide assistive listening devices, handle lost and found services and more.
Lost and Found
All lost and found items will be turned in to the Guest Services Booth (located behind Section 128) during events or at their conclusion. All lost and found inquiries during the event should be forwarded to Guest Services. After events, guests wishing to inquire about the recovery of lost items should call SeatGeek Stadium’s general number. Guests claiming lost items should be prepared to positively identify the item, present a valid photo identification card, and sign a receipt. After 30 days, all unclaimed lost and found items will be released to charitable organizations.
Lost children are encouraged to report to Guest Services located on the main concourse behind section 128. Separated parties should seek the assistance of any stadium employee, security personnel, or usher.
For safety reasons, fans will be refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police. If a guest is found inside the stadium with prohibited items, the items will be confiscated and the fan may be ejected from the facility. The following items are not permitted in the stadium:
- Aerosol Cans
- Balloons and Beach Balls
- Cameras with Lenses or Lens Attachments over 6″ (For most concerts- Cameras are not permitted)
- Cans, Bottles or Other Beverage Containers
- Chains, Studded Bracelets, etc.
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Fireworks, Flares or Smoke Bombs
- Illegal Drugs
- Large Bags and Purses
- Laser Pens and Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns)
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Poles to Display Banners, Flags, etc.
- Selfie Sticks
- Video or Recording Devices
Any other item deemed to be inappropriate or dangerous by stadium management
Questions or Concerns
The Guest Services Department is dedicated to providing proactive and immediate response to issues affecting patrons. Should a patron ever have a concern, please contact a Guest Services Team Member immediately using the stadium’s general number.
SEATGEEK STADIUM has a “no re-entry” policy during events. Guests who wish to return a prohibited item to their vehicle or need to exit and re-enter due to a personal emergency (i.e. to retrieve medicine from their vehicle) must first make contact with a Guest Services Supervisor to make arrangements. Guests who need to escort a service animal to an animal relief area are allowed re-entry to the facility. All such guests should notify a Guest Services Supervisor prior to exiting the facility to ensure Re-Entry.
Restrooms are located throughout the Main Concourse. For those guests with tickets in Sections 135 – 139 restroom facilities are located behind section 139. There are three family restroom facilities as well: behind Sections 103, 128 and 135.
All restrooms are fitted to ADA standards.
Searches, Pat-downs, Wanding
All persons and their possessions entering the stadium are subject to a visual search and, if necessary, a pat-down and/or an electronic wand scan. We encourage all guests to travel light and not bring any unnecessary items into the stadium.
The screenings will be conducted via a full pat-down and/or use of a magnetic search wand.
- Soccer 20,000
- Concerts 28,000
- Field Capacity 8,000
- Lower Bowl 17,500
- Upper 2,500
SEATGEEK STADIUM is designated as a non-smoking facility by Illinois state law. Smoking is prohibited in the seating areas, the stadium concourses, on the balconies of Suites and any other enclosed areas. Smoking is ONLY permitted in designated smoking areas in the SEATGEEK STADIUM plaza between Gates A, B and C.
Chicago Red Stars season tickets: 773-697-8699 or www.chicagoredstars.com.
Security personnel wearing red are located throughout the stadium. Monterrey Security provides security at all events If you are experiencing a problem with another patron or have a safety concern, please do not take matters into your own hands. Bring the situation to the attention of the nearest SEATGEEK STADIUM staff member.
Portable merchandise booths are located throughout the stadium (varies based on event). There is one permanent merchandise location on the Main Concourse on the east side behind section 129.
In order to prevent potentially dangerous situations, concourses, stairs, aisles, and other common areas may not be blocked by parked strollers. Strollers may be checked at the Guest Services booth as space permits.
Tailgating is permitted before SEATGEEK STADIUM events as long as it is conducted in a safe and respectable manner. Activities must comply with proper fan decorum. Please adhere to the following policies as it relates to tailgating:
- No glass bottles
- Douse all burning charcoal and dispose in Hot Coals Only bins
- No ball playing or Frisbee throwing
- Please set your grills, coolers, etc. in front of or behind your vehicle
- Tailgating set-up must not interfere with the free flow of traffic
- No kegs or bulk quantities of alcohol
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted inside the stadium
- One car = One space
- Please bag and properly dispose of your trash
- Outside caterers not permitted
- Sale of food/beverage is not permitted
- No open flames
- Post-event tailgating is not allowed
Taxi Cabs will be allowed to pick-up/drop-off guests in the East Lot. Expect delays due to heavy event day traffic. For taxi service, please call (800) TAXI-CAB. After most events, there will be a taxi stand located outside Gate D.
During any event, every person in the facility (with the exception of children under the age of twenty-four months sitting in laps) must be in possession of one of the following:
- A valid event ticket
- A valid team/event/league credential
- A valid SEATGEEK STADIUM ID for on-duty working staff
Any person discovered inside the stadium without one of the above-mentioned items will be asked to leave the facility. Those who refuse to leave may be considered trespassing and may be subject to arrest.
Persons who are discovered to be in possession of counterfeit, voided, or stolen tickets and/or credentials will be asked to leave the facility. Persons who refuse to comply will be considered trespassing and are subject to arrest. Persons found in possession of counterfeit, voided, or stolen tickets may be given the option of purchasing valid tickets, when available, from the SEATGEEK STADIUM Ticket Office.
We encourage guests to only purchase from authorized outlets to avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen, void or other invalid tickets. The resale of tickets (“scalping”) is against the law and will not be permitted in and around the property of SEATGEEK STADIUM. Violators will be reported to the Village of Bridgeview Police Department.
All guests must produce a valid event ticket or credential to the SEATGEEK STADIUM event staff if and when requested to do so.
Guests who refuse to show their tickets or credentials are subject to ejection from the facility.
Guests may not change their seat/suite at any time during any event. Guests who are discovered to have changed their seat/suite are subject to ejection.
Water fountains are located throughout the stadium on the main concourse.
The will call window is located at the main Ticket Office adjacent to the arch at Gate D. Will Call is only open on event days three (3) hours prior to game time. Only the person whose name appears on the ticket order may pick up the tickets. You must have valid photo identification to pick up the tickets. You should also bring with you the credit card used to order the tickets and your SeatGeek confirmation number. On certain events, you may also pick-up tickets ordered through SeatGeek at the ticket booth located next to Gate B.
Wheelchairs (for escort purposes only) are available at the stadium gates and at Guest Services Booth, located on the main concourse behind Section 128.