Bridgeview Sports Fields
Conveniently located on the SeatGeek Stadium Property, the Village of Bridgeview Sports field network is comprised of 7 multi-purpose sports fields that will be available for reservation in the summer of 2021. The Bridgeview Sports Field network provides much needed relief to local youth and adult leagues who, for many years, have been struggling to share the limited amount of fields in the surrounding area. The outdoor sports fields give league runners more options to manage time, space, games, and grow.
Six of the sports fields are built utilizing a high quality artificial turf. Five turf fields measure at an impressive 345′ by 225′ and the sixth field measures at 300′ by 200′. The largest field is made with natural grass and measures 416′ by 225′. To make a reservation and obtain a field permit please fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Rental & Information
The Bridgeview Sports Fields are open 7 days a week from 10AM to 10PM.
The Bridgeview Sports Fields include 1 grass field and 6 newly constructed artificial turf fields (Available Summer 2021).
Artificial Turf & Facility Rules
It is the responsibility of the field representative and/or individual identified as the person on the permit to enforce the rules and regulations regarding the conduct of the group while using Village of Bridgeview facilities. These rules include, but are not limited to:
- Tables and chairs are not allowed on the turf area.
- Non-authorized use of facility is prohibited on the turf surface.
- Wheeled devices, including but not limited to motorized vehicles, bikes, wagons, inline skates, scooters and skateboards are not allowed on the turf.
- No painting of the field is permitted.
- Field use begins and ends at the times stated on the permit, including inspections, set-up and clean-up. Groups are not allowed on the fields prior to the start time stated on the permit and are required to exit the fields and have adjacent areas cleaned up at the ending time indicated on the permit.
- Permits are not transferable.
- Selling of food or other items is not allowed without Village of Bridgeview approval. Amplified sound is not allowed on any field without Village of Bridgeview approval and will be noted on your permit.
- Property boundary walls and fences are not to be used as backstops at any time. No hitting or kicking balls into facility walls or fences. No climbing of fences.
- No climbing on or moving of facility goals is allowed. Moving of goals is done by authorized personal only.
- Portable goals and/or markers are allowed, but must be removed daily.
- Animals are NOT ALLOWED!
- No food (including sunflower seeds), gum or chewing tobacco is allowed on the turf surface.
- Metal spiked shoes are not allowed on the turf surface.
- Clean athletic shoes (free of mud) and plastic spikes are permissible.
- During athletic competitions, all spectators shall remain off of the turf area.
- Only free standing field markers and sports equipment may be used on the turf surface. No stakes, posts, poles, or markers of any kind may be driven into the turf surface.
- No unauthorized tents, chairs, or shade structures will be allowed on the turf surface.
- Grills or other open cooking structures are prohibited.
- Authorized vehicles only.
- No glass containers.
- Please dispose of all garbage in trash cans.
- Plain water bottles with water or a cooler with water is permitted.
- NO alcohol is allowed in the park.
From Downtown (Via I-55)
Take I-55 South to the Harlem Avenue exit. Turn left (south) onto Harlem Avenue. Proceed south about 2.4 miles to SeatGeek Stadium. Make a right at the North Gate entrance and proceed west. The Bridgeview Sports Fields are located just North of SeatGeek Stadium.
From Tri-State Tollway (I-294)
Take I-294 and exit at 95th Street EAST towards Harlem (IL Route 43). Proceed about a block, then take ramp to IL Route 43 (Harlem) NORTH. Continue North on Harlem about 3 miles. STAY IN RIGHT LANE, veer right onto the Frontage Road which passes beneath the bridge.
Take I-55 North and exit Harlem Avenue (IL Route 43) SOUTH. Proceed south about 2.4 miles and STAY IN RIGHT LANE. Enter through Make a right at the North Gate and proceed west.
Use 79th, 87th or 95th Street to Harlem Avenue (IL Route 43) NORTH. Continue north on Harlem Avenue to parking lot entrances at 70th and Harlem.